The Gift Festival features vendors of all kinds and we invite you to join in the festivities.
Because this is a major city event, vendor space is limited and comes with a few restrictions. Please read below before inquiring.
- The Festival provides no tents, tables, chairs, or specific lighting.
- Vendors must bring all items including extension chords to reach power boxes.
- No generators allowed.
- Each vendor approved is given a 10×10 space and may not “spill over.”
- All vendors must have their vehicles unloaded and moved by 2pm from the unloading area.
- Break-down is only allowed after 10pm.
Note: The vendor area is located in the front grass area of the Amphitheater. This area receives high traffic all evening even without a festival going on. The parking spaces adjacent to the area along Rosalind ave. will be available for loading before 2pm and after 10pm. In the hours between, the spaces will be used for food trucks and V.I.P parking. All vendors must use parking in downtown: street parking or garages. The festival producers are not able to provide parking for vendors.
COST: $60 per booth. (Tent & extension chords not included)
SUBMIT your Vendor Request below. You will be contacted by our Vendor Coordinator once the team has reviewed your request with a decision. If approved you will receive payment information. Thanks for your inquiry!